Friday, July 08, 2005

And in the first day..

Yeah.. let's see till where we can go.
I'm not someone tha likes to write a lot, but who knows, maybe this time could be different.
This is the sad of being awake by this time, you can't think about anything..
Today was a good day, it was not so cold, the sun even showed itself. But, of course, nothing is perfect,
I postponed a course.. well, you know.. I've a lot of things to do.. but everytime I say this I remember that lack of time is an excuse! Then, I could put the money to blame.. but money isn't a problem, it's the solution.. the lack of money that is the problem.. just complaining again, one of my main characteristics.
This year is going to be a interesting one to me, my girlfriend got pregnant.. and all the things point out that I am the father of course. Next February I'll become a dad!
We met four years ago on a beach, we were all shyness. As a matter of fact, we got chemistry! So, nothing to worrie about. But.. it's a new human being comming to face us. This scares a bit. But we have support from both families and from ourserlves too, we can and we will get on this.
Well, it's a good first post.. so, the sun will shine early tomorrow and I've a lot of work..
That's it!

No comments: